Our company manufactures Self-Clinching Nuts
in steel or stainless steel with a specially formed shank. Their extensive use in thin walled molded components made from steel, light alloy, NF metal makes them pressed into the molded components along with pre-punched receiving holes. Self-Clinching Nuts are used for high torque and heavy push out applications in thin walled molded components from 0.8 mm thickness. We have gained recognition in the world market as one of the well known Self-Clinching Nuts Exporter from Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India.
- Easy & Quick Installation
- High Torque & Pull Out Strength
- Can be used in Surface Treated
- Ready Plated Parts
- Eliminates the need for time consuming cleaning of internal threads and reworking damage at the surface
- Minimal outside dimensions for space and weight saving designs with an aesthetic look.
Click here for Specifications
- Sheet Metal Control Panels
- Household Appliances
- Medical & Pharmaceutical equipments etc.